Soul Searching? Use Goggles.

Could you pass the Gibber & Ish Please? Thanks!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Being Human

Recently, I lost my soul. It feels great to lose one’s soul once in a while. To feel caught up the meaningless open sea of ambiguity and existential loss. In fact, I mock my previously soulful self. It was all purely delusional. What is the point in putting meaning and soul into a life that really is truly meaningless. We live and then we die. The only meaning that really exists, is how we spend each second – the things we do or don’t do and not purely the things we think about or how we see the world.

I am but an empty shell, awashed with fear and emotions. I am weak and fragile and shallow, only then can I be human. I cannot live with strong philosophies – being delusionally brave and yet proclaim that I am fragile and weak inside. One exists without the other.

I am hollow inside. Only then do I feel human.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home